Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bin Wu <bi...@longsys.com> on 2001/03/05 17:12:56 UTC

SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Did anyone try SOAP with weblogic 6.0? The exisiting installation guide
only works for weblogic 5.1. I am wondering if anyone could help me to
install SOAP on weblog 6.0.

THanks,

Bin

Re: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Posted by Suresh Vallabhaneni <su...@bea.com>.
Hi Bin
Bring up the WebLogic 6.0 server. Open a browser. Type
http://host:port/console. eg., http://localhost:7001/console. This should
bring up the Admin console and its divided into two panels, a tree on the
left side and if you look on the right side, you'll find a link saying
"Convert weblogic.properties". Click on that and you'll be guided to
convert your weblogic.properties file into the following files required for
WebLogic 6.0
(1) config.xml
(2) fileRealm.properties
(3) SerializedSystemIni.dat
thanks

Re: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Posted by Suresh Vallabhaneni <su...@bea.com>.
Hi Bin

Re: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Posted by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com>.
Bin,

Re: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Posted by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com>.
Bin,

Re: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Posted by prasen <pr...@bea.com>.
you can download the soapkit from BEA's development center. It comes
with a readme file. You don't have to make any configuration changes to
deploy the soap webapp. Just extract the .war file and drop it in your
weblogic applications directory. It is all there in their readme file.

Happy SOAP-ing..

regards,
prasen

Re: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Posted by prasen <pr...@bea.com>.

RE: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Posted by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net>.
use the web.xml file for the soap context instead.

Filip

RE: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?

Posted by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net>.

Re: SOAP with weblogic 6.0?