Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Reno Rayan <re...@nlplabs.co.in> on 2017/06/21 00:12:38 UTC

About delete document issue in Lucene 6.3.0

Hi,

One of our customer is using our product that is built on Lucene 6.3.0. His
usage is such that there are add/update/delete document operations on an
Lucene index. He was able to perform this operations without any issues. But
today he complains that a delete operation is not working. There is no error
but the document till lies in the index.

Note: there is no forceMergeDeletes() used in the code.

Any idea what could be the reason?

Regards,

Reno Rayan

NPL Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Bangalore

India

Re: About delete document issue in Lucene 6.3.0

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
There is no related bug that I know of. Can you show us how the deletion is
performed and how you checked that the document still exists in the index?