Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/07/28 08:09:17 UTC

Terminology (was: Binding endpoints (was Fwd: Services and WSDL files)

I've started a page on the wiki (which everyone in the community can edit)
to capture any terminology that we use for future inclusion in the
documentation. The assorted SCA specifications define plenty of terminology
and I'm not proposing that that is repeated here. It would be useful,
however, to capture any new terms that we use in the Tuscany or any cases
where we have interpreted SCA terminology in a particular way. Heres the
link.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Terminology

Regards

Simon

Re: Terminology (was: Binding endpoints (was Fwd: Services and WSDL files)

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org>.
Thanks haleh, I forgot to sort the topics alphabeticaly ;)

Adriano Crestani

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org>.
I edited the page as I suggested. If you don't agree with this new layout, I

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org>.
Thanks Simon.