Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/08 10:50:20 UTC

Etch, Isis, NPanday and Wave missing reports

Hi,

Please report ASAP so there's enough time for review.

If you won't have the report ready by tomorrow, let us know so we can
postpone the report to next month.

NPanday, since you missed already the August report, it would be
really good if we could have a status update now. From the list
archive it looks like activity remains alarmingly low, with only
Jenkins producing larger volumes of traffic.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Etch, Isis, NPanday and Wave missing reports

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
done it now.
Dan

Fwd: Etch, Isis, NPanday and Wave missing reports

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>.
FYI

Posted by Michael Fitzner <fi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the delay. I added the report to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012 and hope it is still in
time for the September board meeting. As some of us was on vacation we
could't create the report.

Thanks
Michael

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Taking a look at it

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Dan Haywood
<da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Jukka,
> I've just added a report for Isis this morning.  Still needs signing off by
> one of our mentors.
> Thx
> Dan
> ~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> On 8 September 2012 09:50, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please report ASAP so there's enough time for review.
>>
>> If you won't have the report ready by tomorrow, let us know so we can
>> postpone the report to next month.
>>
>> NPanday, since you missed already the August report, it would be
>> really good if we could have a status update now. From the list
>> archive it looks like activity remains alarmingly low, with only
>> Jenkins producing larger volumes of traffic.
>>
>> BR,
>>
>> Jukka Zitting

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
----
- Albert Einstein

Re: Etch, Isis, NPanday and Wave missing reports

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Taking a look at it

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Dan Haywood
<da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Jukka,
> I've just added a report for Isis this morning.  Still needs signing off by
> one of our mentors.
> Thx
> Dan
> ~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> On 8 September 2012 09:50, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please report ASAP so there's enough time for review.
>>
>> If you won't have the report ready by tomorrow, let us know so we can
>> postpone the report to next month.
>>
>> NPanday, since you missed already the August report, it would be
>> really good if we could have a status update now. From the list
>> archive it looks like activity remains alarmingly low, with only
>> Jenkins producing larger volumes of traffic.
>>
>> BR,
>>
>> Jukka Zitting

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
----
- Albert Einstein

Re: Etch, Isis, NPanday and Wave missing reports

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
checked and signed off now.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Jukka,

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Jukka,

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 08/09/2012, at 6:50 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> NPanday, since you missed already the August report, it would be
> really good if we could have a status update now.

I've added something now, sorry about that.

Was there something wrong with Marvin this month? I had a note to follow up once I got back from my trip, but I didn't see any message go to the list.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Etch, Isis, NPanday and Wave missing reports

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.