Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ok...@exigengroup.lv on 2002/10/04 13:43:56 UTC

JAAS and Tomcat 4.1

Hi,

I can't get JAAS working under Tomcat 4.1.

In my application I have following line of code:
        22      Subject subj = new Subject();
that throws exception
        java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
java.lang.SecurityException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
javax.security.auth.SubjectDomainCombiner
                at javax.security.auth.Subject.<clinit>(Subject.java:170)
                        at SecurityTest.init(SecurityTest.java:22)

javax.security.auth.SubjectDomainCombiner class can be found in jaas.jar,
as well as javax.security.auth.Subject where exception is thrown.
I've tried to launch Tomcat with -security option and without it. I've put
jaas.jar into common\lib, shared\lib and WEB-INF\lib of my application,
but I got the same exception.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
        Oksana