Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/19 01:08:06 UTC

[math] MathJax in site / user guide

I should have done this in MATH-1006.  Any objections to my just
adding a <head> element to site.xml to bring in the MathJax js so we
can use LaTeX expressions in the User Guide (and elsewhere if we
like) in the site?  I have tested this and it seems to work.  I will
update the programmer's guide to add a note on using LaTeX in apt /
xdocs.

Phil

Re: [math] MathJax in site / user guide

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 7/18/13 4:34 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 19 July 2013 00:08, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I should have done this in MATH-1006.  Any objections to my just
>> adding a <head> element to site.xml to bring in the MathJax js so we
>> can use LaTeX expressions in the User Guide (and elsewhere if we
>> like) in the site?  I have tested this and it seems to work.  I will
>> update the programmer's guide to add a note on using LaTeX in apt /
>> xdocs.
> I assume it won't affect the <head> element in the CP site.xml?
> This adds some links and scripts which are used to prettify <source>
> code sections, so it might not be immediately obvious if this has been
> lost.
> If you can find prettify.css/.js near the start of the HTML it's presumably OK.

Yes, it is still there.

Phil

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.