Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Robert Kylberg <bo...@sbcglobal.net> on 2003/04/01 23:40:42 UTC

Is the -c user config option implemented???

I'm reviewing the developer branch code and believe that although
CommandLineOptions parses the -c option and caches a userConfigFile,
the config file is not processed. FOP 0.20.5rc2 has an
org.apache.fop.configuration package for handling the -c option. Hence
it appears the -c option is not yet implemented on the developer branch.

Could someone please confirm if this is correct and tell me the status
of re-enabling the -c option on the developer branch?

Thanks,
	Bob