Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Ravi <ra...@motivitylabs.com> on 2019/05/07 08:38:19 UTC

Re: Using karaf 4.2.2, From PUTTY console, After entering characters, inconsistency while reading characters.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The command is as below:
command: from PUTTY console
admin@root()>test example@abc.com

it will prompt with username, if I enter username as "example", it will
display "e", sometimes display "eal", there is no certainty to display char
from putty console.

Enter userName:e

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Using karaf 4.2.2, From PUTTY console, After entering characters, inconsistency while reading characters.

Posted by Ravi <ra...@motivitylabs.com>.
Hi,

The command is as below:
command: from PUTTY console
admin@root()>test:add
please enter username:e aml

it will prompt with username, if I enter username as "example", it will
display "e", sometimes display "aml", there is no certainty to display char
from putty console as well reading in the statement
(char)session.getKeyboard().read();
org.apache.felix.service.command.CommandSession session = null;

Thanks,
Ravi

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html