Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Anand Muley <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/13 18:16:45 UTC

Contributing to Open Source Projects

Hi,

I have an experience of 5 yrs in Software Development. I am a passionate
Software Developer who would like to contribute to Apache Open source
projects. PFA my resume and let me know if I could be of some help.

Regards -
Anand Muley
Mob : 7030268688

Re: Contributing to Open Source Projects

Posted by Tim Schmolka <ti...@schmolka.org>.
Hey Anand!
I don't think that we need to evaluate your resume! You can start to
contribute without that ;-)
Everyone is allowed to help! :)
Check out following link to get an idea of how you can start contributing!
https://community.apache.org/newcomers/
Grab a project of interest, check out the issue board, look at an feature
or a bug and gogo! :)

Have fun and best regards,
Tim