Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Eric A. Hall" <eh...@ehsco.com> on 2004/11/17 18:42:23 UTC

any rules for RelayCountry?

I'm looking to use the RelayCountry plugin data but there doesn't seem to
be any rules. Anybody know of any?

Specifically looking to score mail that has passed through AR or LB.

Thanks

Re: any rules for RelayCountry?

Posted by "Eric A. Hall" <eh...@ehsco.com>.
On 11/17/2004 12:53 PM, Martin wrote:

> |I'm looking to use the RelayCountry plugin data but there |doesn't
> seem to be any rules. Anybody know of any?

> Here's some rules I use, utilising the nerds.dk lists, not sure if its
> what you are looking for.

That works perfectly, and doesn't even need/use the RelayPlugin data,
which is good thing since it's causing some kind of interaction problem
with the spampd wrapper with postfix.

RE: any rules for RelayCountry?

Posted by Martin <ma...@ntlworld.com>.
|I'm looking to use the RelayCountry plugin data but there
|doesn't seem to be any rules. Anybody know of any?
|
|Specifically looking to score mail that has passed through AR or LB.
|
|Thanks

|--
|Eric A. Hall
|http://www.ehsco.com/
|Internet Core Protocols
|http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/coreprot/

Here's some rules I use, utilising the nerds.dk lists, not sure if its what
you are looking for.

You an also add the following to your 25_uribl.cf to check the body for
china/korea

uridnsbl        URIBL_CNKR      cn-kr.blackholes.us     TXT
body            URIBL_CNKR      eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_CNKR')
describe        URIBL_CNKR      Contains a URL listed in China/Korea
tflags          URIBL_CNKR      net
Score URIBL_CNKR 2.5

Martin