Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2016/12/08 21:30:35 UTC

[Homepage] social icons

Hello,

FYI: I updated the icons for Facebook, Twitter and Google+ on our
homepage (see last box: "I want to stay in touch with OpenOffice")

My question:

Should I add a link to our YouTube channel? It would perfectly fit there...

regards, Matthias

Re: [Homepage] social icons

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Marcus,

You are talking about: https://www.openoffice.org/social/index.html

I definitely plan to update that page, but that will take some time as I
must see how the twitter widget can be incorporated and how the overall
look will be...

+1 for your other suggestions, but I think identi.ca can be removed as
Ariel made a post there, that the forum will not be updated on a regular
base. For me most of the graphics are missing, too. It looks unmaintained.

But what I meant was the "front" page: https://www.openoffice.org

Adding the YouTube icon in addition to Blog, Facebook, Twitter and
Google+ will take about 10 min.
When this is done I am planning to bring the german page
https://www.openoffice.org/de to the same level.

regards, Matthias

Re: [Homepage] social icons

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.