Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kenneth Noel <ke...@bc.edu> on 2020/07/21 20:27:00 UTC

rewrite stopped working

I recently upgrade from 9.0.12 to 9.0.35.  I had a working rewrite.config
file and all the rewrite rules in it were working.  After the upgrade only
the first rewrite rule worked.

I tried several things to get them working and nother helps.  Anyone have
any idea??

i.e. rewrite.conf only the first cmsadmin rewrite works.  If I make one of
the others first then that works.

RewriteRule  /cmsadmin /dev/f?p=100
RewriteRule /orgchart2 /dev/f?p=450
RewriteRule /phone /dev/f?p=772

Ken

--
Kenneth Noel
Boston College

Re: rewrite stopped working

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:30 PM Kenneth Noel <ke...@bc.edu> wrote:

> I recently upgrade from 9.0.12 to 9.0.35.  I had a working rewrite.config
> file and all the rewrite rules in it were working.  After the upgrade only
> the first rewrite rule worked.
>
> I tried several things to get them working and nother helps.  Anyone have
> any idea??

Yes, upgrade to 9.0.36, this is a known regression in the 9.0.35 release.

Rémy