Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com> on 2002/09/26 20:37:07 UTC

create multiple files

Does FOP have the ability to create multiple HTML files from a single set of XML and XSLT files?
For example I have an XML document that I use to create an 8page pdf document.  I want to use that same XML file and create 8 html documents.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Noel

Re: create multiple files

Posted by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com>.
Thanks for the insight.

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.

Re: create multiple files

Posted by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com>.
you are absolutely correct.  I apologize I sent to the wrong list.

Thanks
Noel

Re: create multiple files

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.