Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Du...@za.didata.com on 2002/01/22 10:59:30 UTC

Please help with params - please help

Ok guys, what i really need help with is sending params thru to my XSL
sheet, basically, it would be great if someone could please help me with how
to use params in XSLT.
What i need is some external data to be written on a PDF page, basically a
fax cover sheet. The process just before the XSL transform has 2 bits of
data that I need to print on the sheet. How can I get it so that I can
retrieve them and print the data?

Thanx

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com