Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Dylan Bijnagte <dy...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/19 01:29:45 UTC

[ANN] Release 0.5.0 of spock-genesis

I just pushed the latest release of spock-genesis
Mostly lazy data generators for property based testing using the Spock test
framework

New it this release:
* Limit the number of iterations with the @Iterations annotation.
* Improved performance
* Control of seed for random generation
* Documentation

jcenter coordinates: 'com.nagternal:spock-genesis:0.5.0'
docs: https://bijnagte.github.io/spock-genesis/
source: https://github.com/Bijnagte/spock-genesis

Dylan

Re: [ANN] Release 0.5.0 of spock-genesis

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
Looks nice! Great work!