Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by shafreen anfar <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/01 06:14:14 UTC

Re: Continuous Integration (CI) with Github Actions

Hi Vanji,

I think it must have been something intermittent. Because our daily build
has the same configuration and it passes. Only once, I have seen it failed
on Mac OS due to some timeout in one of the tescases. Anyway, for now lets
settle for linux and mac OS. We can gradually enable windows.

Thanks Vanji for looking into it :)

Thanks,
Shafreen