Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Rehor Vykoupil <re...@anfdata.cz> on 2002/05/24 17:35:17 UTC

SOAP over JMS - AXIS

Hi,

I am implementing the SOAP over JMS with the help of AXIS. I guess many
people have worked on it till now but I haven't found a clear and easy
description. I would like to ask whether anybody can provide me any
description of these steps or at least what I should set up on the server
side so that the messageContext is passed and invoked successfully. I mean
how can I change the AxisServlet to MDBean with the same functionality (on
the client side I changed HTTPSender to JMSSender so JMS carries just a SOAP
message). At the moment my problem is
"org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.axis.handlers.http.URLMapper".

Thanks,

Rehor.