Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by wicket_new_user <ve...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 16:31:16 UTC

Validation not working in Model Window on Dynamic rows addition

Hi,

I've a requirement where, the rows needs to be added dynamically on click of
a button/hyperlink. If a new Row needs to be added, then the previous rows
needs to be filled by the user.
Also on Click of Submit button, have to check all the rows are filled or
not.

The above case is working fine in regular Page, but failing in Modal dialog
box.
Whats happening is,
  when the new row is added, "form" is available.
  Once try to add new row or click submit button, the form is getting as
null and unable to get any validations if exists or the form is not getting
submitted.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Venky

Re: Validation not working in Model Window on Dynamic rows addition

Posted by wicket_new_user <ve...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is just experiment.

Also, when the Addrow is clicked, the validation is not getting fired and
the form is getting null, as i'm clueless why it is not working only in
ModelWindow and how it is working in regular page.

Thanks

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Sorry, I don't see anything suspicious.
The only thing is that your submit button is AjaxLink, AjaxSubmitLink is
commented. But I guess you did this just to experiment.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,