Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org> on 2023/01/28 04:52:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC: Hongsheng Zhong

Hi community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache ShardingSphere has
invited Hongsheng to become a PMC and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Hongsheng has given his enormous energy to ShardingSphere and
community so far. Thanks for your dedication!

We welcome more people to join this wonderful community. Thanks, everyone!

Regards,
Weijie

Wu Weijie 吴伟杰
Apache ShardingSphere PMC