Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 18:35:49 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Rearranging plugins subversion structure

All,

As per earlier discussion, I'm going to rearrange the
Trinidad SVN structure to re-unify the 1.2 and 1.1
plugins, and run all the main Trinidad code against
the 1.2 code-line of plugins.

What the repos will look like when I'm done is:

myfaces
  /trinidad
    /trunk
      pom.xml
      /trinidad-api
      /trinidad-impl  (etc...)
    /branches
      ... etc ...
    /tags
  /trinidad-maven
    /trunk
      pom.xml
      /maven-faces-plugin (etc...)
    /branches
I'm not in love with "/trinidad-maven", and am eager for better
suggestions.  It was suggested that some or all of our plugins
should end up in myfaces/maven, and I agree that should be
the eventual end goal, but I'd like to get this rearrangement done
now since it makes our release life sooo much better.

While I'm at it, I'll move all of the "maven-plugin-parent" tags
out of trinidad/tags and over to trinidad-maven/tags.

@Matthias:  this is going to break our nightly builds.
Are you OK fixing that up?  I've not yet acquired an account on
the new build machine, otherwise I'd do this myself.

-- Adam

Re: [TRINIDAD] Rearranging plugins subversion structure

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> @Matthias:  this is going to break our nightly builds.
> Are you OK fixing that up?  I've not yet acquired an account on
> the new build machine, otherwise I'd do this myself.

I was offline over the weekend, looks like Wendy did that already.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: