Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vicky Park <vi...@pexsupply.com> on 2010/09/10 17:47:34 UTC

[Solved]Re: MED: Re: How can I make a coupon that offers 4% off any order with a maximum discount of $50?

Hello all,

Thank you so much guys for your precious time and valuable opinions
which covers almost everything.
I solved this issue, and it works beautiful. - Solved with creating 2
conditions for one promotion.

Thanks Mukesh, screen shot helped much. It worked!.
Thanks Scott, what you said worked!
Thanks Ravindra, I read that part, too.

Thanks Jacques, I read all the stuff I have. So I know how to make
promotion code but didn't think about that more than one condition can
be used to one promotion code.
And about the asking question to ofbiz forum instead of opentaps, I
didn't realized that we have opentaps forum separately. If you know of,
can you please let me know how can I find it?
And I don't think asking a question can be the problem itself. Probably
I should've explained my question in detail, though. My question was, I
just wanted to know if current ofbiz support that functionality. If yes,
then how? If current ofbiz support that functionality, but not my
opentaps, then I was willing to implement that part to our system as I'm
a developer and we use opentaps.
I was in this forum around a year reading valuable issues everyday. I
just mentioned opentaps version because I noticed that lots of time,
when a person ask question, the other person ask back "what version are
you using?" That was all.
And in addition, what I got the answer from here works perfectly on our
system, too.

Again, thank you so much  for all the opinions and your precious time,

Regards,
Vicky

Re: MED: Re: [Solved]Re: MED: Re: How can I make a coupon that offers 4% off any order with a maximum discount of $50?

Posted by Vicky Park <vi...@pexsupply.com>.
No problem.
Thank you for welcoming me. Hope I can contribute next time. There was
few questions so far I could answer. I just didn't because I've never
send mail to the group. But next time, I'll.

Have great day,

Regards,
Vicky

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.