Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Paul Berschick <pb...@newthinking.de.INVALID> on 2020/02/05 17:35:05 UTC

FOSS Backstage & Community Backstage – Open Source Community Events

Hi everyone,

In about one month two events on Open Source Community will take place
in Berlin: FOSS Backstage and Community Backstage. I'm one of the
organizers.

Both conferences deal with the non-technical aspects of open source
development. Topics include open source project leadership best
practices, community management, open source strategy for enterprise,
adopting open source collaboration in corporations, legal matters when
dealing with open source, etc.

Community Backstage
March 5, 2020, ExRotaprint Berlin
https://community-backstage.de

FOSS Backstage
March 6-7, 2020, ExRotaprint Berlin
https://20.foss-backstage.de

Please support us by spreading the word: On social media, in your
company chats, amongst your friends, family, colleagues and whoever
might be interested. Thanks to all of you!

I would love to meet many of you there! If you want to join but can't
get company funding, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll see if
I can figure our a way to help.

Best,
Paul

Feel free to use the following texts to spread the word:

    At Community Backstage learn how to attract the right people to your
    community, how to build an inclusive communication culture and how
    to apply proven concepts from the software industry to make your
    community dynamic and resilient. More info and tix here
    https://www.community-backstage.de/

    What makes an Open Source project flourish? Why do some projects
    fail to build a sustainable community while others become a
    cornerstone of the software landscape? Come to #FOSSback
    <https://twitter.com/hashtag/FOSSback?src=hashtag_click> this March
    6th to discuss these topics and more. Get your ticket here:
    https://20.foss-backstage.de/join-foss-back
    <https://t.co/meMyhdNOsX?amp=1>