Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/04/13 14:11:52 UTC

Re: Kibble Talks for Community Track at ApacheCon NA 2019?

Hi All

Bringing this up again as I'd really like to see something Kibble related as part of the Community track. Has anyone submitted anything yet about getting started or how to use Kibble? (BTW I've submitted something around my attempt to use of Kibble to analyse Apache culture)

Thanks
Sharan