Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Torsten Römer <to...@luniks.net> on 2007/06/13 21:47:03 UTC

DateTimePicker & Internet Explorer

The DateTimePicker looks very nice on Linux/Firefox but on Windows/IE
the font is too small and the arrows to change week & month are not
shown: http://luniks.net/DateTimePicker.png

I tried to increase the font size by placing a modified version of
DatePicker.css from struts-core.jar into my webapp and specifying the
URL as templateCssPath but without success. I tried different URLs but I
am unsure how it should look like.

I also noticed that a page that contains a DateTimePicker loads quite slow.

Torsten