Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by KOROTKOVA Anna <An...@raiffeisen.ru.INVALID> on 2023/12/01 07:30:49 UTC

Delete durable queue

Good day
  I use spring-boot-starter-artemis for my application. I create durable queues, but every time after consuming Artemis trying to delete durable queue. I would like to know how to fix it on client site.  Now I get permission for artemis user only send and consume, without deleting. But according by logs I see that system trying to delete queue.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by telephone or by e-mail and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Correspondence via e-mail is for information purposes only. AO Raiffeisenbank neither makes nor accepts legally binding statements by e-mail unless otherwise agreed.