Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Radhika Inugala <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 23:09:01 UTC

CXF support for HATEOAS

Hi,
I want to add HATEOAS to send the links to the resources back in the
response of the Rest web service.
The current implementation is using CXF.

When I searched over net,  I did not find any implementation of HATEOAS
when using CXF.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: CXF support for HATEOAS

Posted by Radhika Inugala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the info.I think I can use this, have seen the info on CXF +
using these classes to include the urls.I think I can use these to add the
resource's links in the response.
And that is what I needed.

Re: CXF support for HATEOAS

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.