Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2014/06/02 18:24:21 UTC

Configuration implementation

I have an implementation of Apache Configuration [1] that sites on top of a
Resource.

This allows simple java access to configuration options specified in RDF
documents.

I was thinking of contributing it to the com.hp.hpl.jena.util package.

Does anyone object?

Claude

[1]
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-configuration/apidocs/index.html

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: Configuration implementation

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
I think it will work with an assembler.  I'll fire up a jena-commons
(things that make jena useful outside of standard stuff) as opposed to
jena-utils (which sounds like things that are used across jena modules)

Claude

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
A quick followup.

It can read assembler files.  Probably update them too.

Given that the module will be jena-commons should the base package be
org.apache.jena.commons rather than org.apache.jena.utils?  I make this
suggestion with the thought that chh.jena.util may become
org.apache.jena.util during rewrite for Jena 3.

Thoughts?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.