Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Tatiana Escovedo <ta...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/30 17:34:37 UTC

Newbie question - Continuum web interface

Hi,

I'm starting to use Continuum, after trying CruiseControl, but I have a
problem to access the web interface.

Do I need to use a web server, like Tomcat, to set Continuum up? I ask that
because when I start up CruiseControl and Continuum together, Continuum web
interface is accessible, but when I run only Continuum, it doesn't. I think
CruiseControl has an embebbed web server, but I'm not sure.

Can you help me to use Continuum without starting CruiseControl? I'm using
SUSE 10.1.

Thanks a lot,
Tatiana

Re: Newbie question - Continuum web interface

Posted by Tatiana Escovedo <ta...@gmail.com>.
Brad,

I solve it changing the Continuum default port.
Thanks!

Tatiana

Posted by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net>.
As another poster pointed out, Continuum uses an embedded Jetty
container.  If you wanted to, you should be able to run both
CruiseControl and Continuum at the same time, during your transition.

Note that you may have to pay attention to what listener port it is
using.  I believe there's a mention in the FAQ about this.  The file
that specifies the port is "$root/apps/continuum/conf/application.xml".