Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Gerald Reinhart <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/03 17:35:11 UTC

How to catch an Error (and not only RuntimeException) in the RequestCycle ?

Hi,

I'm wondering how to catch Error or no RuntimeException in the RequestCycle.

There is a RequestCycle.onRuntimeException(Page page, RuntimeException e)
but not RequestCycle.onError(Page page, Error e) or
RequestCycle.onThrowable(Page page, Throwable t)...

Regards,

Gerald Reinhart

Re: How to catch an Error (and not only RuntimeException) in the RequestCycle ?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you should not try to catch Errors....

-igor