Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Eric DOUARINOU <Er...@STERIA.COM> on 2004/03/15 13:17:11 UTC

ODMG persistent locking

Hi,

We are developping an information system with OJB/struts/Oracle
in a multi-vm environment. We choose ODMG API. All works fine but
deletepersistent does not seem to remove its locks in OJB_LOCKENTRY
on commit. Is it a bug ? or we miss something

thanks for your help

--
Eric

Re: ODMG persistent locking

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Eric,

I'm not sure, but it sounds like a bug if you are use
PersistentLockMapImpl in a multi-vm environment. PersistentLockMapImpl
doesn't work properly, that's the reason for introduction of
RemoteLockMapImpl. It's a replacement of PersistentLockMapImpl. Please
try the latest from CVS. In OJB.properties you can find some guidelines
how to use new sevlet based LockMap implementation it.

regards,
Armin