Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@symas.com> on 2016/01/22 09:59:43 UTC

New release soon...

Hi guys,

Radovan signaled a huge bug in the SslHandler, that is blocking for any
application that is going to process big messages through a SSL
connection. This error is due to a bad fix in 2.0.10. Basically, we were
growing the buffer receiving the decoded message by doubling its size
every time we got a BUFFER_OVERFLOW, and we changed that to create a
buffer large enough to process one SSL PDU. Sadly, there is a corner
case where the receiving buffer already have some data in it, and it's
required that we augment it size to receive the newly decoded data. This
is what teh new patch is doing.

At the same time, I'm cleaning up all the documentation (there are MANY
missing Javadoc elements - @param, -return, etc -. It's almost done and
once completed, I'll cut the release. This will be done this week-end.

SSHD should wait for this MINA version and not use 2.0.10.

Thanks !