Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by me...@unl.edu.ar on 2013/06/19 13:59:02 UTC

Problem with invitations

Hello,
I have some problems with the invitations to a private conference room.
The link opens the room but doesn't load the list of users connected
and the whiteboard.
Using:
Server: Open Meetings 2.1 (installed in Debian Squeeze)
Client: Internet Explorer 8 (Windows XP)
In some PCs with Windows & IE or FF works, in others, no. Using Google
Chrome, works fine.
Seems to be a problem with versions of java or flash, but in some PCs
with the same versions of java and flash works but no in others.

I've attached the logs files, these show lots of java errors but I
can't figure out what the problem is.

Regards

Matias

/*                      Matías A. Eberhardt                        */
/*                     Centro de Telemática                        */
/*                      Secretaría General                         */
/*                UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL LITORAL                 */
/*      Pje. Martínez 2652 - S3002AAB Santa Fe - Argentina         */
/*           tel +54(342)455-4245 - FAX +54(342)457-1240           */