Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Michael Urban <mu...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/26 17:05:54 UTC

All Derby Downloads Returning 404 from All Mirrors

This has been going on for at least 14 hours now. All Derby downloads are returning 404 errors from ALL mirrors, including the backups. I looked at the directory structure of the Web server and it doesn't even appear there is a directory for where the derby downloads should be.

Needless to say, this does not inspire a lot of confidence in the Derby project when all links to download the software are broken for more than 14 hours, and no one seems to notice, or if they do notice, they don't care enough to fix it on a weekend.

Re: All Derby Downloads Returning 404 from All Mirrors

Posted by Kristian Waagan <kr...@oracle.com>.
On 26.08.2012 17:05, Michael Urban wrote:
> This has been going on for at least 14 hours now. All Derby downloads
> are returning 404 errors from ALL mirrors, including the backups. I
> looked at the directory structure of the Web server and it doesn't
> even appear there is a directory for where the derby downloads should be.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for letting us know.

I'm not having any issues with downloading Derby.
Do you have an example URL which is still broken?

That said, the mirror selection script doesn't seem to work correctly
for me, so I'm wondering if something has been changed recently.

Kristian