Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Scott Goldstein <sg...@apache.org> on 2005/08/26 01:13:22 UTC

Support of other protocols

Does Axis support other SOA protocols besides SOAP over HTTP?  I have an application in which I'm sending large amounts of data and the SAX parsing is leading to a performance problem.  I've heard in the past that one way to solve this is to use an alternative protocol, though I don't recall the details of the solution.

In a related question, I was wondering what the purpose is of the JavaTransport?  Is this transport only used within a single process or does it invokes services over a network?

Thanks.

Scott

Re: Disabling multirefs on client side

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
add a client-config.wsdd and add it in global parameters.

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Disabling multirefs on client side

Re: Support of other protocols

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
You can also have a look at Axis2 project. Axis2 is based on StAX parsing
and Axis2 supports MTOM.
 ~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"