Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2002/01/21 06:46:41 UTC

Re: [UPDATE] Scheme/Cocoon progress - initial benchmarks show good speed!

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:08:23 -0000, Allan Erskine <a....@cs.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> (a long-time lurker takes a break from his studies and is BLOWN AWAY by
> C2's progress!!!  Congratulations all!)
>
> Ovidiu,
>
> I was trying to get Schecoon to build (great name, BTW!),

Oh, I came up with this name for lack of a better one ;-)

> but build came unstuck trying to generate sisc.heap...I'm not a CVS
> expert; that's probably why I'm suspicious of it - if sisc.heap is a
> serialised file, would it not need flagged as text, so CVS could
> perform all the appropriate conversions from *nix?

Thanks Allan for catching it! The file was not checked in as binary,
and since I'm running on Linux, I didn't see the problem.

Let me know if you see any problems other than this one.

Greetings,
Ovidiu