Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Antonis Lebesis <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/25 01:08:06 UTC

Add request parameter in

Hello,

  I want to add a request parameter in <bean:include> tag. I searched
the user guide, but I didn't find anything relevant. Have you any idea
on how to do this?

The code I 'm using is:

<bean:include forward="login" id="loginForm"/>
<bean:write name="loginForm" filter="false"/>

Thanks,
Antonis.

Re: Debugging struts applications with eclipse

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
I would look at implementing either commons-logging or Log4j for loggin using socket/smtp/ftp protocols which is organised to categories
For more info take a look at
http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=19402

Anyone else?
M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents
Can anyone tell me how to debug an application running under tomcat? Is there any special setup I have to do in eclipse?

Thanks.

Re: Debugging struts applications with eclipse

Posted by Ed Griebel <ed...@gmail.com>.
This should answer all your questions:
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/development.html

Google is your friend, this is the first link for "tomcat eclipse
debugging" search.

-ed

Posted by Yujun Liang <yu...@acm.org>.
MyEclipse has a huge selection of plugins, it is easy to config any
application server and use the breakpoint to debug, you can even debug open
source code if you download the source code. You need pay $50+ per year. I
think it worths it.

Regards

On 10/25/06, Ulrich Elsner <ul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/25/06, Joe Yuen <jo...@chisq.com> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how to debug an application running under tomcat? Is
> there any special setup I have to do in eclipse?
>
> A popular method consists of using the sysdeo  plugin for Eclipse
> (http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatplugin). If you then declare your
> Struts project as a Tomcat project and start Tomcat using the plugin,
> you can debug your code normally, i.e., by setting breakpoints,
> evaluating variables etc.
> A tutorial using that setup can be found at
> http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/three/
>
> Regards,
>
> Ulrich

Yujun Liang
yujun.liang@acm.org

Re: Debugging struts applications with eclipse

Posted by Ulrich Elsner <ul...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Yuen <jo...@chisq.com>.

Re: Add request parameter in

Posted by Antonis Lebesis <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,
  thanks for the answer, but I 'm afraid I wasn't clear. I want to set
a parameter to the call of login action not retrieve it in the login
action.

Thanks again,
Antonis

Re: Add request parameter in