Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Rumph, Frens Jan" <ma...@frensjan.nl> on 2015/03/02 23:08:29 UTC

RDD partitions per executor in Cassandra Spark Connector

Hi all,

I didn't find the *issues* button on
https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector/ so posting here.

Any one have an idea why token ranges are grouped into one partition per
executor? I expected at least one per core. Any suggestions on how to work
around this? Doing a repartition is way to expensive as I just want more
partitions for parallelism, not reshuffle ...

Thanks in advance!
Frens Jan

Re: RDD partitions per executor in Cassandra Spark Connector

Posted by Carl Yeksigian <ca...@yeksigian.com>.
These questions would be better addressed to the Spark Cassandra Connector
mailing list, which can be found here:
https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector/#community

Thanks,
Carl