Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2007/06/29 23:08:20 UTC

Addressing an internal service with servicemix-wsn2005

Hello,

As indicated in documentation I use this file in an SU deployed on the
servicemix-wsn2005 Servicemix component :

<wsnt:Subscribe
  xmlns:wsnt="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
  xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
  <wsnt:ConsumerReference>

<wsa:Address>service:http://odelia-technologies.com/metaphora/serviceTrace</wsa:Address>
  </wsnt:ConsumerReference>
  <wsnt:Filter>
    <wsnt:TopicExpression
Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1/TopicExpression/Simple">
      myTopic
    </wsnt:TopicExpression>
  </wsnt:Filter>
</wsnt:Subscribe>

My problem is on the Adress element : is it well formed ?

I would like my serviceTrace be invoked ; this service is deployed on
sevicemix-bean using the configuration file in SU :

<beans xmlns:bean="http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0"
xmlns:mp="http://odelia-technologies.com/metaphora">
	<classpath>
		<location>service.jar</location>
	</classpath>

	<bean:endpoint service="mp:serviceTrace" endpoint="endpoint"
bean="#serviceTrace"/>

	<bean id="serviceTrace" class="com.odelia.metaphora.ServiceTrace"/>
</beans>

Thank you for any help !

Bertrand.

Re: Addressing an internal service with servicemix-wsn2005

Posted by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com>.
Finally, I've found the solution by using the following Address :

endpoint:http://odelia-technologies.com/metaphora/serviceTrace/endpoint

In my scenario, I deploy a SU on the servicemix-wsn2005 containing the
Subcribe document defining the topic myTopic, in order to, when a notify
request is send to the broker my trace component receive the notification.

I suppose I can use an external URL to get notification into a web
application.