Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Olivier Tremblay <ol...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 19:31:31 UTC

Trunk VS Release?

Hi people!

I'd need some guidance towards which version of OFBiz to choose from. I have a few things to take into account:

I'm a single developer, and will in due time be committed full-time by my boss to work on an OFBiz setup for the business. In my line of work I will be asked to:

-Develop new features they would like
-Enhance features they don't like
-Adjust the interface to their needs

So I see that there will be a new release branch. Should I use that in production, and use another instance reserved for development? Should I use trunk to provide my users with the bleeding edge version of OFBiz, or will that be far too unstable for their taste?

Thank you!

Re: Trunk VS Release?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Maybe you will find some answers here