Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2018/06/07 15:35:28 UTC

Any plans for supporting JDK 11 ?

Hello,

With the upcoming release of JDK 11 (planned for September), I was
wondering what the plans for supporting it looked like ? Are we expecting
any kind of blocking problems ? Should be simpler than JDK 9 I think.

I didn't follow the JDK 10 support, did that involve any problems ?

cheers,
  Serge...

Re: Any plans for supporting JDK 11 ?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yeah, we should update our website to mention JDK11 is supported for Karaf 4.2.x.

I’ll do it.

Thanks for pointing out this.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang