Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajbir Saini <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/01 13:15:35 UTC

Re: Anyone tried Ubuntu 12.04 LTS?

Hi Ashish,

I have been using it since Beta 2. I am not sure about performance as
upgrading to newer versions makes my machine slower. I am not sure if it
is Ubuntu or age of the machine.

Regarding dev environment, I have upgraded the system using auto updates
and did not face any problem.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks so much Raj for the additional information.
I was expecting one reply from your side on this subject, I hope you are
doing well. :-)

In next few weeks or so I'll try Ubuntu 12.04 and be back with
additional information!!!

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya