Posted to announce@apache.org by Alex Rudyy <or...@apache.org> on 2019/03/01 17:17:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid Broker-J versions 7.1.1 and 7.0.7 released

The Apache Qpid (http://qpid.apache.org) community is pleased to
announce the immediate availability of Apache Qpid Broker-J versions 7.1.1
and 7.0.7.

These are the latest bugfix releases of pure java implementation of Qpid
messaging broker
supporting the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol 1.0 (AMQP 1.0, ISO/IEC
19464,
http://www.amqp.org) and legacy AMQP protocols 0-10, 0-91, 0-9 and 0-8.

These releases address vulnerability CVE-2019-0200 and incorporates a number
of defect fixes and enhancements.

Please visit Qpid project site for more details:
    http://qpid.apache.org/components/broker-j/index.html

The releases are available now from our website:
    http://qpid.apache.org/download.html

Release notes can be found at:
    http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-broker-j-7.0.7/release-notes.html
    http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-broker-j-7.1.1/release-notes.html

Thanks to all involved,
Alex

Re: URGENT: missing links (was: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid Broker-J versions 7.1.1 and 7.0.7 released)

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I have pushed an improved update to the site, to correct the version
number column, ensure it isnt overwritten when regenerating, and
ensure the download links go to the mirrors.

For me the main issue here was that a combined release announcement
was issued, we've never done that before. If a seperate announcement
mail was made as prior it should have been obvious that the release
link would not go to the central download page for the 'older' release
as it wasnt listed there. Previously the direct release page link has
been used in such cases.

Robbie

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I had also already noticed that issue and pushed additional changes,
its fixed now. The sub pages do link to the released checksums etc and
verification details from the download page.

Robbie

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks, the download page looks OK now.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Sebb,