Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Roberts <j_...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/05/15 17:24:56 UTC

struts examples and demos

All,

Has anyone put together any struts example applcations which are a little more complex than those on the Struts site:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/

&  any one-line apps.

The registration and login apps are a great introduction and basis to illustrate the usage of struts.

I just wondered if there was an mileage in people publishing their Struts applications (wars  or even the jsp page ) where they have had unusual problems  - what the problem was and how they resolved it with the code hi-lighted.

This would then give an interesting and direct access point for people wanting to resolve certain issues and then having working examples which illustrate that problem.

Opinions?

Jon

---------------------------------

RE: struts examples and demos

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
add it ;-)

i guess it might be right here:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsApplications

cheers!

Posted by Jonathan Roberts <j_...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Hi Jon,

on
http://struts.sf.net

there are some apps.

hope that helps you-

Cheers-

Matze

Posted by Jonathan Roberts <j_...@yahoo.co.uk>.
List of user groups

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/mail.html

Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
The best place to post a question like this is the Struts USER list.

Aside from those mentioned, there are three listed on the Struts Learning page.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/learning.html

which were chosen to demonstrate the different ways people use Struts when writing applications.

-Ted.

Re: struts examples and demos

Posted by Jonathan Roberts <j_...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks Ted,

What is the email address/ link for the user list.

Regards

Jon

Re: struts examples and demos

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.