Posted to juice-dev@xml.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2005/04/26 20:04:52 UTC

Status report to Incubator PMC?

No quarterly status report?  Or still pending?

	--- Noel

Re: Status report to Incubator PMC?

Posted by Walter Hoehn <wa...@memphis.edu>.
Hi dims,

I'm definitely still interested in helping, but my time is much more
limited now than last year.  "wassa" is my preferred id.

Thanks,
Walter

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Walter,

Posted by Walter Hoehn <wa...@memphis.edu>.

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com>.
You are right but it needs first to be packaged, so people can tested it
without too much fuss.
And then some publicity on xml-sec list, there are people interested on it,
but not tech savvy enough
to download from subversion and compile it (and doing on windows is awful,
at least for me).
Perhaps with this we can gain a little more mometum.

I will try to give the more love...
...and some packages.

Regards,
and good night,