Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com> on 2009/07/14 18:43:46 UTC

2.9 issues remaining

We are down to 20 issues left for 2.9!

For those of you who have 2.9 issues assigned to you, but haven't
started yet or won't be able to get to them soon, can you unassign
yourself, and/or push the issue out?

I'd like to start taking some of them.

I realize a number of issues are held up on LUCENE-1693, so we really
need get that [big] one done soon.

Mike

RE: 2.9 issues remaining

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Here it is, I hope I did not do the same cleanups in a different way than
you did them. I changed a lot in AttributeSource to make it better fit with
multiple attributes per instance (hashCode, toString() and equals() as well
as captureState/restoreState now work on implementation  instances.
captureRestore now also works, when the order of attributes is different.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
Posted by Michael Busch <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Uwe,

RE: 2.9 issues remaining

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Re: 2.9 issues remaining

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
>> LUCENE-1628     Persian Analyzer LUCENE-1583     SpanOrQuery skipTo()
>> doesn't always move forwards
>>
>> Fairly straightforward, but I havn't looked too hard yet - feel free to
>> take.

>I'm confused -- it looks like you have dug into both of these (1628 and
1583)?

Sorry - that line should just be 1628 there - I didn't see 1583 snuck in on
that line - I addressed it below:

> LUCENE-1583    SpanOrQuery skipTo() doesn't always move forwards
>
> This one is basically ready to be committed to.

I looked at 1628, but long enough ago now that I remember nothing - Im sure
visiting the JIRA issue would refresh my memory.

- Mark

Re: 2.9 issues remaining

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Re: 2.9 issues remaining