Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Dobri Kitipov <kd...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 11:09:07 UTC

Kandula2 and Maven 2

Hi all, Thilina,
I have one question if there any plans to migrate the Kandula2 build from
Maven 1 to Maven 2?
I am asking because it seems to me that migrating to Maven 2 will ease the
integration of Kandula2 build with another Axis2 related artifacts builds.
For example, I am trying to build my project (that uses Maven2) and
integrate the Kandula2 build into it (I have same added sample scenarios
into it).

Best regards, Dobri

Re: Kandula2 and Maven 2

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dobri,I understand your concerns... recently I also had to undergo many
troubles to move Kandula2 to Axis2..  It would be a  nice to have feature.

But to be honest, I currently do not have any free cycles to put in for
that... IIRC Tyrell was thinking of doing something similar.. May be u guys
can get together...

thanks,
Thilina

--