Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/02 16:51:06 UTC

Re: Next release candidate

Hi - I'm ready to do another release candidate of the uimaj java sdk.
> I love your optimism :-) ...
>
> I'll wait till Friday - looking for your closing of 1875.

UIMA-1875 is now closed, there is still one minor issue
which must be tested and closed. I will do that later today.
Looks good that we are ready for the next RC tomorrow
from my side.

Jörn

Re: Next release candidate

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Let's defer these fixes until we get 2.3.1 out - I'm trying to get a release
candidate to go, today :-)

-Marshall Schor

Re: Next release candidate

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.