Posted to users@maven.apache.org by brian janaszek <ja...@collaborativefusion.com> on 2003/06/03 22:54:15 UTC

Torque Plugin -- Database Driver Jar

Hello--

I'm trying to build a build a Turbine project from scratch (without the
TDK) via Maven, and I'm having some issues with the Torque plugin,
specifically Maven not finding my database driver jar file.

I've got the jar file listed as a dependency in my project.xml, and
Maven acknowledges it, but when I call:

# maven torque:create-db

the plugin does not find the driver jar file.  Here's what the verbose
output says about it:
[sql] [VERBOSE] Loading org.postgresql.Driver using AntClassLoader with
classpath
/usr/local/maven/repository/commons-collections/jars/commons-collections-2.1.jar
:/usr/local/maven/repository/commons-lang/jars/commons-lang-1.0.1.jar
:/usr/local/maven/repository/log4j/jars/log4j-1.2.7.jar
:/usr/local/maven/repository/velocity/jars/velocity-1.3.jar:/usr/local/maven/repository/village/jars/village-2.0-dev-20021111.jar
    [sql] [DEBUG] Finding class org.postgresql.Driver

Re: Torque Plugin -- Database Driver Jar

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Looks like the sql task doesn't have your driver specified directly. How
should it be added? As a dependency?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au