Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Alexander Banthien <al...@questech.de> on 2002/08/16 13:53:53 UTC

Screen class executed twice

Hello list,

I am using turbine 2.2b2 at the moment but I believe this behaviuor was
there in earlier version already.

I use JSPs (should say: have to use JSPs) with turbine for the
controller part and the extra functionality.

As I can see from the log entries my ...screens.Default.class makes and
also from entries the same class generates in the DB it looks as if the
Default.doBuildTemplate(...) is executed twice on each access of a page.

Is there an explanation for this? or even better, a way to make the
screen classes execute only once?

Cheers, Alex

Questech GmbH
Schwarzwaldstr. 19