Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Benoit Decherf <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/10/14 09:11:07 UTC

create a branch from a tag

Hi,

I can't find a way to create a branch from a tag without checkout the
tag. Is it planned to add this feature (can't find a JIRA on it ?)

Thanks,
Benoit

Re: create a branch from a tag

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
There was some recent discussion about adding server side capabilities, but
it doesn't exist yet. Perhaps those working on it will respond shortly and
we can push forward with it.
- Brett

--
Brett Porter